KNOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
What Are You Required to Post in the Workplace?
What Will You Learn?
- All the posters, policies and other documents you need to post in your workplace under health and safety, employment standards and other applicable laws of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, and Ontario.
- Where to find the required postings and additional resources to help you post what is required.
- The checklist includes required postings for:
- Occupational health and safety, including COVID-19 precautions
- Employment standards
- Workers’ compensation
- Labour relations
- No-smoking/vaping areas and designated smoking areas
Employers are required to post certain documents under employment and labour standards so workers are aware of their rights. In fact, during inspections or audits, workplace postings are among the first things government inspectors look for. This checklist highlights the postings needed to comply with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Just complete the short form and we’ll redirect you a link to claim your copy of required workplace postings.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why do I need to fill out the requested form?
Is this really free?
Absolutely! Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. Keep us in mind next time you have questions!
Get Access to the Required Postings Checklist Now!
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.