The quick reference for yearly payroll preparation
Canadian Payroll Rates and Amounts for 2021
What Will You Learn?
Use the reference sheet to gain quick access to these essential rates and amounts:
- Federal, provincial and territorial minimum wages
- TD1 & TP-1015.3-V non-refundable personal tax credits
- Federal/provincial/territorial indexation rates, income tax brackets and thresholds
- Canada/Quebec Pension Plans
- Employment Insurance & Quebec Parental Insurance
- Provincial health taxes and levies
- WCB maximum assessable earnings & premium rates
- Taxable allowances, benefits and special payments subject to CPP, EI, income tax
- Automobile limits and rates
- Pension Adjustments & TFSA amounts
- CRA & RQ remittance thresholds and due dates
- Other taxes and levies
Calculating employee payroll deductions can be complicated for beginners and experts. This annual guide provides you with a rate sheet to help you prepare for the new payroll year.
Make sure you have all the up-to-date payroll rates and amounts you need for 2021!
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why do I need to fill out the requested form?
Is this really free?
Absolutely! Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. Keep us in mind next time you have questions!
Get Access to Canadian Payroll Rates and Amounts for 2021 Now!
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.