Canadian Payroll and Employment Law at work®
HRinfodesk provides all the most important news, legal developments and trends employers, human resources, and payroll professionals need to stay on top of in the world of Canadian employment law and payroll compliance. A subscription to the comprehensive and in-depth news service includes:
- Weekly email newsletter highlighting the latest news, legal developments and case commentaries for each jurisdiction in Canada
- Comparative quick reference charts on minimum standards across Canada and payroll rates and amounts.
- Quick reference map and accompanying charts that keep you updated when Bills are tabled and progress through legislatures across Canada
- Calendar of events including statutory holidays, religious holidays for accommodation purposes and compliance due dates
- The Ask the Editor service to ask your management-related questions
Start HRinfoDesk™ 8 Week Free Trial
No credit card, no obligations!
Marie-Yosie Saint-Cyr, LL.B.
Yosie Saint-Cyr was called to the Quebec bar in 1988 and is still in good standing. Yosie practised business, employment and labour law until 1999, when she joined First Reference.
Yosie is one of Canada’s best-known and most-respected HR and payroll subject matter experts, with an extensive background in employment/labour law and payroll compliance across the country.