10 key considerations for your vaccination policy
Vaccination Program Whitepaper and Policy Template
What Will You Learn?
This whitepaper will help you understand the key issues surrounding workplace vaccination programs. You’ll get clear answers to these challenging questions:
- Can I implement a mandatory vaccination policy?
- What are some ways I can encourage my employees to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can I ask employees if they have been vaccinated to prevent a communicable disease like influenza or COVID?
- Do customers or employees have the legal right to know if the person giving them service or their colleagues have previously contracted the virus or received the vaccine?
- After employees are vaccinated and fully immunized, do I still need control measures in place?
- As an employer, can I host a vaccination clinic in the workplace?
- What can I do if employees don’t want to work with other employees who refuse to get vaccinated?
- And more!
Having a vaccinated workforce has become even more important due to COVID-19. Not only does a workplace vaccination program make the workplace safer for everyone, but it also eases workers’ concerns, boosts safety plans and programs and prevents work refusals, among other liabilities.
However, employers should not implement a blanket policy on vaccinations before considering how these 10 essential questions will affect their workplace. Download the whitepaper today and you’ll also get a free workplace vaccination policy template—a $95 value!
Get Access to the 10 Key Considerations for Workplace Vaccination Programs Now!
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2021 First Reference Inc.