Return to work webcasts from the
Free Video: Return to work and Remote Work
by Haadi Malik
In this Webcast:
Haadi Malik, Counsel at Stringer LLP, will discuss:
- Tax and payroll issues raised by employees working remotely outside of Ontario
- How employment laws apply to remote working employees, including for health and safety, employment standards and human rights
- Potential legal risks of remote work relationships
- The scope of employer rights to manage remote working employees
- How to prepare an effective remote working policy
COVID-19 may not be the threat it was in the past, but it is not going away, and the workplace will never be the same. At the recent 23rd annual Ontario Employment Law Conference, the employment law specialists at Stringers discussed in detail the changes to employment legislation, HR practices and recent court decisions relating to return to work that will impact the workplace for many years.
What you need to know about the remote work relationship
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2022 First Reference Inc.