A quick reference to payroll rates and amounts
The Employer’s Guide to Canadian Payroll – 2021 ed.
What Will You Learn?
Use the guide to gain quick access to these essential rates and amounts
- Federal, provincial and territorial minimum wages
- Income tax brackets and thresholds
- Non-refundable personal tax credits (e.g., basic personal amounts)
- Canada Pension Plan and Quebec Pension Plan
- Employment Insurance and Quebec Parental Insurance
- Provincial health tax and levies
- Workers’ Compensation
- Taxable allowances, benefits and special payments subject to CPP, EI, income tax
- Automobile expense deduction limits and the prescribed rates
Get the only guide that provides all the payroll rates and amounts you will need for the current payroll year for every Canadian jurisdiction—with continued updates through the year and links to comprehensive commentary by payroll specialists!
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why do I need to fill out the requested form?
Is this really free?
Absolutely! Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. Keep us in mind next time you have questions!
Get Access to Payroll Guide 2021 Now!
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.