DO YOU HAVE A CASH MANAGEMENT POLICY?
Cash is the lifeblood of any enterprise
Why this Checklist
Download our compliance checklist to learn strategies and develop policies to improve your cash flow and get these benefits:
- Have sufficient cash on hand to pay bills and discharge obligations as they arise
- Keep extra cash available for emergencies or unusual needs
- Minimize cash tied up in inventory and accounts receivable
- Reveal financial or operating problems
- Invest excess cash securely and profitably
Cash is the lifeblood of any enterprise. It is important to monitor cash actively so you can take prompt action to deal with any shortfall, effectively invest any excess funds, and generally manage your organization effectively. This checklist will help you identify potential opportunities to optimize cash flow throughout your organization.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why do I need to fill out the requested form?
Is this really free?
Absolutely! Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. Keep us in mind next time you have questions!
Get Access Now!
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.