The quick reference for yearly payroll preparation
Canadian Payroll Rates and Amounts for 2022
Information at your fingertips
Use Canadian Payroll Rates and Amounts as a quick reference to the following essential information:
- Federal, provincial and territorial minimum wages
- TD1 & TP-1015.3-V non-refundable personal tax credits
- Federal/provincial/territorial indexation rates, income tax brackets and thresholds
- Canada/Quebec Pension Plans
- Employment Insurance & Quebec Parental Insurance
- Provincial health taxes and levies
- WCB maximum assessable earnings & premium rates
- Taxable allowances, benefits and special payments subject to CPP, EI, income tax
- Automobile limits and rates
- Pension Adjustments & TFSA amounts
- CRA & RQ remittance thresholds and due dates
- Other taxes and levies
The Canadian Rates and Amounts Reference provides the payroll information that is essential to ensuring your payroll is done correctly.
Make sure you have all the up-to-date payroll rates and amounts you need for 2022!
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why do I need to fill out the requested form?
Is this really free?
Absolutely! Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. Keep us in mind next time you have questions!
Get Access to Canadian Payroll Rates and Amounts for 2022 Now!
Established in 1995, First Reference provides employers with practical, up-to-date, authoritative HR compliance and policy databases for managing constantly changing Canadian legislation and best practice.
Copyright © 1995 – 2022 First Reference Inc.