July 2023 Update!
Canadian Payroll Quick Reference for 2023
The complete source for payroll rates and amounts
Information at your fingertips
Use the Canadian Payroll Quick Reference for 2023 for the following essential information:
- Federal, provincial and territorial minimum wages
- TD1 & TP-1015.3-V non-refundable personal tax credits
- Federal/provincial/territorial indexation rates, income tax brackets and thresholds
- Canada/Quebec Pension Plans
- Employment Insurance & Quebec Parental Insurance
- Provincial health taxes and levies
- WCB maximum assessable earnings & premium rates
- Taxable allowances, benefits and special payments subject to CPP, EI, income tax
- Automobile limits and rates
- Pension Adjustments & TFSA amounts
- CRA & RQ remittance thresholds and due dates
- Other taxes and levies
The Canadian Payroll Quick Reference provides in one place the payroll information that is essential to ensuring your payroll is done correctly. Make sure you have all the up-to-date payroll rates and amounts for 2023!
Frequently Asked Questions.
How will First Reference use my business information?
How can I manage my business and subscription information?
To make changes to your business information, view your subscriptions or change your preferences, log into your account.
How does First Reference protect my business information?
We store your information on secure servers in Canada, and we will never disclose your business information to third-party advertisers.
Get Access To Our Free
Canadian Payroll Quick Reference for July 2023 Now!
Established in 1995, First Reference provides employers with practical, up-to-date, authoritative HR compliance and policy databases for managing constantly changing Canadian legislation and best practice.
Copyright © 1995 – 2023 First Reference Inc.