In the Time of COVID-19
Learn the 10 Essential HR Policies
What Will You Learn?
Find out the policies you must have to:
- Meet legal requirements for employment and workplace safety
- Manage employee leaves of absence
- Protect your employees and customers from risk
- Ensure you can respond to a pandemic and continue to run your business or organization
- Effectively support your employees’ mental and financial health
- And more!
If you face a government inspection or an employee complaint that leads to a tribunal or court, your policies will provide a strong defence of your efforts to comply with the law.
If your policies are deficient—or worse, non-existent—you will find it much harder to show that you tried your best to meet your obligations.
This whitepaper shows you the policies that are crucial to demonstrating you have met your responsibilities in the time of COVID—and avoiding employee complaints, violations, fines, penalties, workplace outbreaks or forced closures.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Why do I need to fill out the requested form?
Is this really free?
Absolutely! Just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you’ll find useful. Keep us in mind next time you have questions!
Get Access To Our Free
COVID-19 Policies Whitepaper Now!
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.