Return to work webcasts from the
How COVID-19 Has Affected Employer Obligations under the Ontario Employment Standards Act
Play the sample video here
In this Webcast:
Landon Young, Partner at Stringer LLP, will discuss:
- What are the various leave entitlements that might apply under the Employment Standards Act, including emergency leave
- How to manage the range of potential leaves
- How the Act’s termination and severance provisions will apply to employers, including for temporary layoffs and group terminations
- What to expect from the Ministry of Labour in its enforcement of the Act
- Questions from the audience at the 2020 Ontario Employment Law Conference
The COVID-19 pandemic has raised a wide range of important employment standards issues that affect every employer: e.g., leaves, layoffs, terminations, pay, severance, return to work, absenteeism, and so much more.
It is likely that we will continue to feel the impact of these employment standards issues and legal changes for a long time. Employers need to ready.
Get this video to learn how to minimize potential claims!
To Learn the Latest about
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.