Return to work webcasts from the
Layoffs and Cuts in Pay in Response to the Pandemic: Responding to the Constructive Dismissal Risks
Play the sample video here
In this Webcast:
Allison Taylor, Counsel at Stringer LLP, will discuss:
- How the courts may decide constructive dismissal cases arising out of the pandemic
- What damages could be awarded for successful constructive dismissal claims
- How employers can reduce the risk of constructive dismissals
- How to prepare and respond to the expected wave of constructive dismissal claims
- Questions from the audience at the 2020 Ontario Employment Law Conference
Have you had to lay off employees or cut their pay because of the COVID-19 pandemic? You’re not alone. Many employers have done the same.
In regular circumstances, these changes would trigger constructive dismissals and potentially costly employment standards claims. Get your free video to learn how to minimize potential claims!
To Learn the Latest about
First Reference Inc provides practical resources for payroll and employment law, HR best practices and internal controls essential for workplace compliance.
Copyright © 1995 – 2020 First Reference Inc.