Inside Sales Representative
We are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, goal-oriented salesperson to join our Inside Sales team.
This role offers the opportunity to work from a home office.
Requirements of an Inside Sales Representative:
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to sell to and support customers over the phone
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel and Internet
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Day-to-day responsibilities of an Inside Sales Representative:
- Prospecting to identify and connect with appropriate contacts
- Cross-selling, up-selling and cold-calling products from First Reference
- Obtaining complete/accurate customer information and relevant details
- Following up with prospects and customers by email and/or phone
- Working full-time hours Monday–Thursday 9:00am–5:30pm and Friday 9:00am–3:00pm
Benefits of working at First Reference
- Flexible work hours
- No evenings or weekends
- Health & dental benefits
- Competitive compensation plus bonuses
- The ability to work from a home office
Education and Experience:
- Minimum requirement: high school diploma
- 1+ years of outbound telephone sales, B2B preferred
Please email your resume with a cover letter to Rachel Dicker at [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be called for a phone or in-person interview.
First Reference Inc. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.