Canada's only complete source for payroll information and news
Payroll professionals have trusted PaySource for more than 20 years to provide all the Canadian payroll content and features they need to understand and manage compliance with hundreds of federal and provincial regulatory requirements.
Now PaySource is better than ever! Co-published by First Reference and the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, PaySource is always up to date with the latest payroll developments; offers dozens of exclusive time-saving resources; and you can access it anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Plus, subscribers also get comprehensive health and safety, human rights and human resources compliance and best practice resources, so you can use PaySource to handle all of your employment compliance requirements with one product.
Whether you're a seasoned payroll expert or just learning the ropes, PaySource can help you:
- Quickly find clear, expert answers to your payroll and HR questions on our online platform
- Effectively manage your payroll and employment processes with expert guidance, advice and pointers
- Stay current with the 200+ federal and provincial laws that affect payroll and HR
- Simplify complex compliance requirements with detailed examples of calculations to follow
- Confidently address workplace issues
Two essential workplace products, trusted by payroll and HR pros for 20 years, now make PaySource Canada's complete resource for payroll and HR information.
- Set up and manage payroll and HR processes and comply with the law, whatever your jurisdiction
- Always have practical payroll and employment advice at your fingertips, including important pointers
- Save time on payroll-related research with extensive tools and resources, including charts, checklists and hundreds of government forms and guides
- Easily find answers with the powerful FirstSearch™
- The latest requirements are only a click or tap away
- Minimize the risk of Canada Revenue Agency penalties
- Access from anywhere, in any browser on any device
- One-year subscription: $1,425 for PaySource and HRA
- Modern, easy-to-use First Reference web platform
- Regular updates with the latest news and comprehensive budget analysis
- Detailed examples of complex payroll calculations
- Expert commentary by payroll and employment law specialist Theo Anne Opie, LLB
- Inside PaySource newsletter summarizing recent changes and linking you directly to the online commentary
- Plus... you get essential information on hiring, terminations, WSIB claims and investigations, workplace health and safety, accommodation, absenteeism, privacy and much more—at no additional cost
Table of contents (click items for details)