This occurs in certain
installations of HRtrack if there is an issue migrating the Documents table to the new database on the first run of Version 4.
We have created a utility to resolve this.
The Document Table Correction utility can be downloaded from the
in the Support section of the First Reference website.
To run the Document Table Correction utility
- Download the Document Table Correction utility from here
- Save the file DocumentTableCorrection.zip to your computer
- Double-click the file DocumentTableCorrection.zip to open the zip archive
- Copy the file DocumentTableCorrection.exe to your Desktop.
- Double-click on the file DocumentTableCorrection.exe.
- Click Run when the Security warning appears.
- Click the Correct Document Table button.
This will update your HRtrack database by exporting the Documents table from the backup copy made upon first run on the latest version of HRtrack.
- Click the red X to close the Document Table Correction utility.