Use the guide to answer these essential
payroll questions and more:
- What are your payroll obligations?
- What must you do first to meet payroll tax requirements?
- How do you manage the Canada Pension Plan enhancement?
- How do you pay wages, make deductions and remit properly?
- How do you manage provincial health taxes?
- What are the key elements of benefits, pensions, allowances and other source deductions?
- When do you issue Records of Employment (ROEs)?
- What are the payroll implications of terminations?
- What records do you need to keep?
You'll find the latest legal requirements, best practices and tools you need
- Current payroll obligations
- Payroll tax requirements
- Wages, deductions and remittances
- What records you need to keep
- Provincial health taxes
- Payroll implications of terminations
- Records of Employment (ROEs)
- Where to find more information
- Benefits, pensions, allowances and other source deductions
- The Canada Pension Plan enhancement
Print ISSN: 2292-7638 Online ISSN: 2292-7646
* This guide is currently up to date. If a new edition or update of this guide is published within 60 days of your purchase, the PDF version of the up-to-date guide will automatically be emailed to you. Print copies are available at an additional charge.