The conference is now full!
Get on the waiting list today
You'll be first to know if more seating becomes available
The annual Ontario Employment law Conference is presented by First Reference Inc. and Stringer LLP. This year it's on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, at the Corporate Event Centre at CHSI in Mississauga. Participants will Learn the Latest® in workplace law and what they need to know to manage employees in 2018, including:
- How to manage the massive changes to the Employment Standards Act and Labour Relations Act as a result of the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act (Bill 148)
- Instituting marijuana policies that deal with both impairment and recreational use
- Investigating violence and harassment in the workplace, including sexual harassment
- General duties and compliance with minimum occupational health and safety requirements
- Tips for appealing a decision at the WSIB or WSIAT
- Meeting your legal duties when accommodating employee disabilities
- How to ensure your ESA-only termination clauses are enforceable
- And so much more
|get on the waiting list|
Who should attend the Ontario Employment Law Conference?
|Each additional attendee||$595||$705|
Registration includes the full-day conference, exclusive conference materials to take away with you, parking, refreshments, a continental breakfast and lunch, and video recordings of the main presentations. The location features free high-speed wireless and individual charge stations so you can keep in touch with your office—or tweet your peers.
Call 1-800-750-8175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now to put your name on the waiting list.
† First Reference Subscriber Rates apply only if you subscribe to or have purchased one of the following products: Human Resources PolicyPro®, The Human Resources Advisor™, PaySource®, Not-for-Profit PolicyPro®, Finance & Accounting PolicyPro®, Information Technology PolicyPro®, Accessibility Standards PolicyPro® or HRinfodesk®.
Should you need to cancel your registration prior to June 5, 2018, an $85 processing fee (plus HST) will be charged. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after June 5, 2018. Substitutions may be made at any time with no charge.
Connect with us for conference, payroll and HR news
Don't forget your continuing education hours!
This program is approved for 6 HRPA CPD hours. Contact Denise at
1 (800) 750-8175 to
This conference qualifies for up to 5.25 hours of human resources law content, which may apply toward substantive CPD hours for lawyers and paralegals. In addition, this program complies with the Quebec requirements for activities automatically recognized as "out-of-province" activities.