View the agenda for the 20th annual
Ontario Employment Law Conference
Click here to see what you’ll learn about and register today –
Early-bird pricing ends in less than two weeks!
Learn the latest®
Employers face another challenging year in 2019. Read the agenda to see just a few of the key issues employers need to manage over the coming months and years.
We invite you to register today and join First Reference and Stringer LLP on June 19, 2019, at the Corporate Event Centre at CHSI in Mississauga for the 20th Annual Ontario Employment Law Conference. You’ll learn what’s new, what’s the same and how to meet your legal obligations.
This year’s agenda features these crucial workplace topics:
- Bill 47 and the Bill 148 rollback: A compliance review of the changes to employment standards
- Getting ready for major changes to WSIB, January 2020
- Mental health disabilities and accommodation: what you need to know
- Employment contracts: The latest on termination clauses
- Workplace investigations 101
- Marijuana and the workplace: One year later
- Attendance management: Tips and traps
- High-risk employee terminations: How to avoid getting burnt
- Update on business immigration for employers
Register today to take advantage of our early-bird rates, starting at just $625!
Who should attend the Ontario Employment Law Conference?
- Human resources managers
- Payroll managers
- Labour relations managers
- Human resources consultants
- Staffing specialists/recruiters
- Business owners and managers
- Finance/accounting managers responsible for HR
(until March 31)
|Our subscribers †|
|Each additional attendee||$595||$675|
|Each additional attendee||$695||$795|
Registration includes the full-day conference, exclusive conference materials to take away with you, parking, refreshments, a continental breakfast and lunch, and video recordings of the main presentations.
The location features free high-speed wireless and individual charge stations so you can keep in touch with your office—or tweet your peers.
† First Reference Subscriber Rates apply only if you subscribe to or have purchased one of the following products: PolicyProPlus™, Human Resources PolicyPro®, The Human Resources Advisor™, PaySource®, Not-for-Profit PolicyPro®, Finance & Accounting PolicyPro®, Information Technology PolicyPro®, Accessibility Standards PolicyPro® or HRinfodesk®.
Should you need to cancel your registration prior to June 5, 2019, an $85 processing fee (plus HST) will be charged. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after June 5, 2019. Substitutions may be made at any time with no charge.