HRinfodesk provides you with a way to stay on top of the most important developments and trends in the world of payroll and employment law. A subscription to the comprehensive and in-depth news and information service provides:
- Unlimited access to our unrivalled database of payroll and employment law news, HR information, legislative developments, research data
- The weekly emailed issue of HRinfodesk
- A quick link to the most used information: Resource links
- An opportunity to 'Ask the Editor' for a human answer!
What’s in the weekly issue of HRinfodesk?
- Brief summaries (teasers) of the latest news, legal developments, articles and legal commentaries appearing on www.hrinfodesk.com
- A summary of the latest frequently asked questions
- A summary of the latest HR related resources
- A summary and reminder of the latest public holidays and events
What’s on www.hrinfodesk.com?
- Full texts of featured articles and a searchable database of additional articles, legal commentaries, as well as sample policies, letters, forms, and guides organized by topic and jurisdiction
- A searchable database of answers to all the Ask the Editor queries
- A searchable database of annotated links to HR, government and agencies websites, organized by topic and jurisdiction
- A searchable calendar of events that allows you to see what’s coming and what’s already happened